Escape Promotions Ltd.
About Swansea Accountants > Our Firm
Your business is as individual as you are. Past history, present performance and future plans and hopes – they all add up to something rather unique.
So you need an accountancy firm not quite like anyone else. Here at WBV, we take the time to understand you and your business. Although each client is very different, one thing remains the same - the close working relationship with our team.
"We know them, they know us and they know the way we work."
Alun Richards, BAKO Wales
Our light-hearted work hard, play hard attitude makes us very approachable, contactable and responsive, and we will try our hardest to help you manage your business better.
"We know we can pick up the phone to any of them
and get immediate access and a rapid response."
Tom Evans, Platinum Controls
At WBV, we know that sometimes the going can get tough, and that we don’t live in an ideal world. Our sound business advice is practical and will stand up in the real world.
In our client satisfaction survey, 96 per cent of respondents believed that the way we worked with them could not be improved. As for the other 4 per cent, we are listening to what they say to find out how we can help them most effectively.
We are members of the UK200Group, the UK's leading mutual professional association of quality assured accountants and lawyers.
UK200Group is an association of separate and independently owned and managed accountancy and lawyer firms. UK200Group does not provide client services and it does not accept responsibility or liability for the acts or omissions of its members. Likewise, the members of UK200Group are separate and independent legal entities, and as such each has no responsibility or liability for the acts or omissions of other members.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact us.